TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scope of application
3.1- Ability to order:Est Consumer customer, under these General Conditions of Sale, any natural person, at least 18 years of age, who acts for purposes that are not part of his commercial, industrial, craft or liberal business and have Of the legal capacity to place an order on the Site. Consequently, the individual customer guarantees to have the full legal capacity to proceed to the order on the Site and to adhere to these General Conditions of Sale.
3.2- How to place an order:
Prior to the first order, the Customer agrees to create a Client account on the Site by supplying certain information allowing the management of the order and the delivery, and in particular his name and first name, his postal address or addresses, his e-mail address necessary to The confirmation of the order, his phone number (s). All the information of a Client is protected by a personal password entered by the Customer himself and can be modified by himself alone. For any order for professional use, Clients must create a professional account and, in addition to the above information, provide the intra-Community VAT number and the SIRET number if applicable. When ordering, the Customer is required to verify the accuracy of the above information and, if necessary, to correct it. This personal information can be modified at any time by the Client. The cost of use for the Customer to place an order on the site www.iaudiostore.fr is its cost of connection to the internet. The Customer places his order according to the process in force on the Site www.iaudiostore.fr. This process can be schematized as follows:
- The Customer creates a "customer account" as part of a first order and saves his / her data for the purpose of ordering or connecting via his existing customer account;
- The Customer selects the different Products he wishes to order. The customer has the possibility, before the definitive validation of his order, to correct or modify these. IAUDIO STORE can not be held liable for errors of seizure by the Customer, nor of their possible consequences and in particular delays or errors of delivery. In this case, the expenses incurred by a possible redirection will be borne by the Customer;
- The Customer takes note of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and accepts the terms thereof;
- The Customer shall pay in accordance with the terms set out in Article 7 below; The data recorded by iAUDIO STORE constitute proof of the nature, content and date of the order;
- The Customer definitively validates his / her order by clicking on the "Pay my order" button, which is a commitment to payment;
- The Customer then receives by e-mail a confirmation of his order containing all the data of the order and specifying the conditions of shipment and the methods of retractation of his order.
3.3- Processing - Order modification:
3.3.1- For Customers who are physical consumers:
Except for the right of retraction exercised by the Client, any confirmed order constitutes a firm and definitive sale. Consequently, any request for modification made by the Customer is subject to the written acceptance of iAUDIO STORE. On its own initiative, iAUDIO STORE may make changes to the product ordered which are linked to the technical development provided for in article R132-2-1 of the Consumer Code. In accordance with the provisions of Article L 122-1 of the Consumer Code, iAUDIO STORE reserves the right to refuse any Order for legitimate reasons, in particular in the event of payment problems, delivery problems due to incomplete information and/or inaccurate provided by the Customer, orders abnormally high compared to orders usually placed by Customers or orders passed in bad faith. IAUDIO Store reserves the right to ask the Client for proof of identity and domicile (Telecom invoice...), when the amount or the content of the order justifies it. In this case, the Customer will be informed by E-mail as soon as possible and will also have the possibility to cancel his order.
3.3.2- For Professional Customers:
Any confirmed order constitutes a closed and definitive sale. Consequently, any request for modification made by the Customer is subject to the written acceptance of iAUDIO STORE. Taking into account the cancellation, after agreement of iAUDIO STORE, may give rise to an indemnity set at 10% of the amount T.T.C. of the order and the acquisition of the installments paid. Orders registered with carriage on site (without delivery) are no longer cancellable after 15 days after they have been made available.
Products and services
The price and shipping cost
Payment of orders
7.1- Modalities/Validation of Payment:
7.1.1- Security of the transaction:
In order to secure the transactions made on the website www.iaudiostore.fr and to combat credit card fraud, the information transmitted in relation to the Customer's order is analyzed automatically by the company STRIPE in order to determine a maximum level of reliability. This is why iAUDIO STORE may ask the Customer, by e-mail, to justify his identity and his domicile, in order to protect him from fraudulent transactions. iAUDIO STORE guarantees in this way a better security, by ensuring that the Client is the owner of the bank card used. In the case of orders by check or transfer, a proof corresponding to the addresses of the order and the bearer of the check may also be requested from the Customer, always in order to guarantee a maximum security of transaction. iAUDIO STORE reserves the right to ask the Customer for a check or bank transfer in the context of validation and processing of his order to ensure the quality and safety of the delivery of his package.
7.1.2- Payment by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard accepted in France) :Without prejudice to the Customer's physical consumer, to exercise his right of withdrawal or cancellation of the order under the conditions provided for in these General Conditions of Sale, the payment order made by Credit Card can not be canceled. The account attached to the credit card used by the Customer will be debited at the time of preparation for dispatch of the Order or the changeover to the shop service of the Order for the components to be assembled and/or installed (if the Client has Chosen this option). The Customer warrants to iAUDIO STORE that he is the holder of the bank card used for the payment of the order and that he has sufficient funds to fully cover the payment of his order. The company STRIPE is the recipient on behalf of iAUDIO STORE of the data related to the order. The non-transmission of the data in relation to the command prevents the realization and analysis of the transaction. In addition, iAUDIO STORE uses the secure payment systems (protocol 3D SECURE.) of the company STRIPE and its server of encashment. During the transaction of settlement by credit card, the Client will be directly and automatically connected to the server of the company STRIPE. The Customer's bank data, protected by SSL encryption, will not transit, and will not be stored by iAUDIO STORE's computer systems. When the payment transaction is processed by the 3D SECURE protocol, the customer's banking institution checks the identity of the cardholder before validating the transaction. This service is offered to the Client by its credit institution. The authentication process to be followed is specific to each bank (date of birth, code received by sms, by email...), so the Client is asked to check the functioning of his bank card with this system by taking advice from its bank. If it is impossible to validate the authentication process or three authentication failures, the system will redirect the Client to another means of payment. At the end of the transaction, a certificate of payment is issued by the company STRIPE after registration of the bank information. It is the Client's responsibility to retain this certificate as proof of the transaction entered. In the event of an impossibility of debiting the sums due in payment of the order, for whatever reason, the process of purchase on the Site will be canceled.
7.1.3- Payment by Paypal:The validation of the order by PayPal is worth mandate to pay the price including all taxes of the order. The Customer's account will be debited at the time of the preparation for dispatch of the Order or the switching to the shop service of the Order for the components to be assembled and/or installed (if the Customer has chosen this option).
7.1.4- Payment by check (only in France):Payment by check is inaccessible as part of a first order. IAUDIO STORE also reserves the right to request payment by bank transfer. - The check must be made out to the order of EURL iAUDIO STORE, in payment of the amount inclusive of the order, including postage, on the back of which is noted the order number and sent to the following address Enclosing proof of identity and/or proof of address and details of the order):
The order will be processed only after receipt of payment. If the order payment has not been received within 10 days from the date of the order, the order will be canceled.
EURL iAUDIO STORE
2 Allée Francisco de Goya n.23
33270 FLOIRAC - FRANCE
7.1.5- Payment by Bank Transfer (only in Europeen Union):The customer opts for this method of payment on the payment form when validating the order, the banking information to make the transfer are communicated on the payment form at the time of registration of the Order and are recalled in the mail Confirmation of the order. The order will be processed only after receipt of payment. If the order payment has not been received within 10 days from the date of the order, the order will be canceled.
7.2- Billing/Payment retard
A detailed invoice is available and can be downloaded on your personal space in the "My orders" section as soon as your package is shipped. The prices applied are those applied at the time of the order within the limit of available stocks and subject to typographical error or modification of the French VAT rate. Any change in this rate would then be reflected immediately on the selling prices.
7.2.1- For Professional Clients:
Terms of Payment: Unless expressly agreed otherwise, invoices issued by iAUDIO STORE are settled at the moment of the order. In the case of deferred or future payment, a payment, within the meaning of this Article, is not merely the remittance of a commercial instrument or check, which involves an obligation to pay but settlement at the agreed maturity . At every moment of trade, iAUDIO STORE reserves the right to demand financial guarantees. Delay/failure to pay: In the event of late payment, iAUDIO STORE may suspend all outstanding orders, without prejudice to any other course of action. Unpaid invoices at maturity shall be increased by right and without prior notice up to three times the legal interest rate, in addition to a fixed indemnity equal to 10% of the invoiced principal, as a non-reducible penal clause within the meaning Of article 1129 of the Civil Code, without prejudice to any other costs, indemnities and damages provided for in articles 1147, 1153, 1154 of the Civil Code and 700 of the new Code of Civil Procedure and the indemnity for Recovery amounting to EUR 40. In addition, the sale will be canceled as of right if it seems to iAUDIO STORE that it can request, in summary proceedings, the return of the products and initiate any useful legal action for the purpose of obtaining compensation for its entire damage. The resolution will affect not only the order in question but also all unpaid orders, whether delivered or in the course of delivery and whether or not their payment is due. Similarly, when the payment is staggered, the non-payment of a single maturity will entail the immediate exigibility of all the debt without notice. In all the foregoing cases, sums due for other deliveries or for any other cause shall become immediately due if iAUDIO STORE does not opt for the resolution of the corresponding orders. The Client shall reimburse all expenses incurred in the recovery of sums due, including the fees of departmental officers. Any delay in payment may result in the cancellation of commercial discounts granted by the Seller to the Customer under any Special Sale Conditions and/or Commercial Charters and any other document binding the parties. Under no circumstances may payments be suspended or compensated for without the prior written consent of iAUDIO STORE. Any partial payment will be charged first to the non-preferred portion of the receivable and then to the amounts with the earliest due date.
7.2.2- For Customers who are physical consumers:
Any payment after the payment date provided for in the transaction may give rise to the billing of late payment penalties without any prior notice being required. The rate of these penalties is equal to three times the legal interest rate. In the event of late payment, the acceptance of the package automatically leads to the application of late payment penalties, invoicing of administrative costs caused by the late recovery of the invoice, which may amount to € 70 excluding tax. Regardless of the level of the Customer (physical or professional), in the event of late payment, the invoicing of late penalties and administrative costs incurred does not exclude the possibility for iAUDIO STORE to claim additional damages . Finally, the buyer, whatever he may be, may never, on the grounds of a claim made by him, retain all or part of the sums due by him or make any compensation. In the event of litigation, iAUDIO STORE will be entitled to claim reimbursement from the purchaser of costs related to the prosecution.
8.1- Delivery Methods:
Subject to the stipulations below, the Customer will be delivered according to the modalities chosen by him and compatible with the order.
8.1.1- Home delivery :
The Customer will be delivered to the delivery address indicated by him at the time of the order registration. However, iAUDIO STORE reserves the right to refuse delivery in certain public places in the event that security of delivery is not ensured (hotels, schools, restaurants etc.). Indeed, it is impossible to guarantee the delivery by hand to the addressee of the parcel in these places. In this case, the delivery may be made pending at the post office at the Customer's choice. The Customer will be notified by iAUDIO STORE of the day of dispatch of the order. It is the Customer's responsibility to take all measures so that the order can be received. In the case of an order with a delivery address different from the billing address, iAUDIO STORE has the possibility to contact the person to receive the order. The carrier shall deliver the order to the Client himself or to the third party, a natural person designated by the Customer or to any authorized person, who has the authority to accept delivery of the order on behalf of the consignee (person at The same address as the Client or the Designated Third Party). The shipping costs will be borne by the Client under the conditions defined in article 6 hereof. When presenting the package (s) by the carrier, it is necessary to be present to allow delivery under the best possible conditions. The transport does not include the delivery to the floors which remains for the approval of the driver. In the event of failure of the first attempt at delivery, the Customer will have to contact iAUDIO STORE or its carrier within 48 hours to agree on a date of withdrawal of the order at the Carrier's premises at the Customer's expense. After this period, iAUDIO STORE will be entitled to cancel the order as a result of the Customer. The products ordered, not delivered and not withdrawn will be the subject of a return for failure of delivery attributable to the Customer. The costs related to the Customer's failure to deliver will be borne by the Customer, namely:
- The cost of returning the product(s) not delivered by the Carrier is equivalent to the same price paid for the postage on the Order shipped;
- If necessary, a processing fee of return to iAUDIO STORE is 25 € taxes excluded.
8.1.2 Delivery Restrictions:
iAUDIO STORE reserves the right to refuse delivery in certain public places in the event that security of delivery is not provided (hotels, schools, restaurants etc.). Indeed, it is impossible to guarantee the delivery by hand to the addressee of the parcel in these places. In this case, the delivery may be made pending at the post office at the Customer's choice. IAUDIO STORE also reserves the right to modify the carrier selected by the customer to optimize the delivery of the order. The customer will then be informed by e-mail. Certain products, due to their bulk or weight, will not be deliverable outside of France. Other products, due to their composition incompatible with air transport, can not be delivered in DOM-TOM.
The Customer is informed of the availability of the parcels by e-mail at the Relay Point of his choice. The delivery is carried out against signature of the Customer or the third person designated in writing with iAUDIO STORE exclusively, carried on the receipt of delivery and on presentation of the necessary parts for the identification of the Client (ID card in particular).
- Mondial Relay : The delivery in Mondial Relay is proposed for any sending in Metropolitan France (Monaco and Corsica included). Packages pending in relay points are made available for withdrawal for a period of 14 days at the times of the requested relay.
- The cost of returning the product(s) not delivered by the Carrier is equivalent to the same price paid for the postage on the Order shipped;
- If necessary, a processing fee of return to iAUDIO STORE is 25 € taxes excluded.
8.2- Delivery time:
8.2.2- Pre-shipment order processing times:
When all the ordered items are available in stock, the order processing time of an order (validation, payment and preparation) before shipment is about 1 working days for orders placed before 15:00 and 3 days after. This period is also valid for orders to be withdrawn at our withdrawal points (no stock on site). If an order involves a service (for example: assembly) then an additional average delay of one week is required once payment of the order has been made. When one or more items of the order are being procured, the logistics processing time of the order for its shipment will start as soon as the order is complete.
8.2.2- Post-shipment times:
Once the order has been shipped, the delivery time varies according to the selected carrier and the destination:
France Metropolitan (including Monaco and Corsica):
- 1 day for Chronopost shipments in Metropolitan France (Monday to Saturday). Allow 24 to 48 extra hours for delivery in Corsica or Monaco.
- 2 days for Colissimo shipments (delivery possible on Saturday), count 24 to 48 extra hours for a delivery in Corsica.
- 3 to 4 days approximately for shipments relay parcels (count 24 to 48h extra for Corsica). Delivery from Tuesday to Saturday.
- 2-4 days for Chronopost shipments
- 4-6 days for Colissimo shipments
- 3-6 days for Mondial Relay (only in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, UK, Austria, Italy, Portugal)
- 3 to 4 days around for Chronopost shipments (expect about 3 to 4 additional days for delivery to St Pierre et Miquelon).
- 10 days approximately for shipments by Colissimo
- Delays available when ordering. For more informations and details check the Shipments and Returns page
Unless otherwise specified at the time of the order and accepted by the Customer upon validation of the order, the Products are delivered to the customer within the aforementioned deadlines necessary for processing and shipping the order. In the case of an order with products not in stock requiring a period of supply, the delivery will take place no later than 30 days after the conclusion and validation of the contract of sale.
220.127.116.11- For Customers Consumer Physical Persons:
In any case, in accordance with the provisions of article L216-2 of the Consumer Code, in case of delay of delivery of more than 7 days compared to the delivery time indicated at the conclusion of the contract, the Customer may cancel the order , By registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, except in cases of force majeure.The provisions of article L216-2 of the Consumer Code do not apply in case of delay of delivery imputable to the Customer and in particular in the case where the Client or the third party designated by him would not be available to receive the delivery or in the event that the Customer does not proceed with the withdrawal of the order within the time limit. Similarly, the provisions of article L216-2 of the Consumer Code do not apply in case of delay related to an insurmountable and unforeseeable event due to a third party of the Contract which would tend to hinder, to delay or to prevent the delivery To the Customer of the products ordered.
18.104.22.168- For Professional Clients:
Deliveries are only made on the basis of availability and in the order in which orders are placed. IAUDIO STORE is authorized to make partial or complete deliveries. Delivery times are purely indicative. Exceeding the delivery deadline shall not give rise to damages, withholding or cancellation of orders in progress. However, after the 30 days after the date of delivery if the order has not been delivered, for any cause other than force majeure, the transaction can be resolved upon request from one or both parties. The Buyer can be refunded with exclusion of any other indemnity for damages. In case of delay of delivery behond the 30 days, attributable to the Professional Customer, iAUDIO STORE may consider that the order is canceled and the transaction was unilaterally terminated by the Customer. Any delays of delivery of more than 15 days attributable to the Professional Customer will be subject to penalties for delay, the amount of which is fixed at a flat rate of 10% of the total value of the products concerned, without prejudice to any other costs (transport, Including storage costs) and damages that iAUDIO STORE may claim.
8.3- Reception of the order/Transfer of risks:
8.3.1- For Customers as Physical Persons:
The transfer of the risks will take place at the time of delivery of the products to the Customer who will assume alone, after this delivery all risks (including loss, theft or deterioration) of the products delivered.Any risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the Customer when the latter or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier proposed by iAUDIO STORE, is on possession of the property. When the Customer entrusts the delivery of the property to a carrier other than that offered by iAUDIO STORE, the risk of loss or damage to the property is transferred to the Customer upon delivery of the property by iAUDIO STORE to the designated carrier (article 216-4 of the Code of consumption). When delivering the order, the Customer or the third party designated or authorized, is required to verify and to check with precision the state and the conformity of the Products delivered to the order. If the Customer or the consignee of the Products will be opened in the presence of the carrier or operator of the Relay Point in order to verify the condition of the Product (s) s). In the event of an anomaly (missing, damaged or broken products in particular), the Customer must refuse the receipt of the Product and indicate on the delivery slip "refusal for damage". In the event of non-conformity of Products to the order found at the time of delivery, in order to allow the processing of the Customer's complaint as soon as possible, the Customer must issue all the relevant detailed reservations on the delivery receipt. Any claim relating to an apparent defect or damage to the delivery of a Product shall, in order to be valid vis-à-vis the carrier, be sent within 48 hours of receipt of the goods by e- Mail or registered mail addressed to the Customer Service of the Site. In the event of a refusal of the delivery for reasons mentioned above, the Client may request a new delivery or the cancellation of his order from iAUDIO STORE.
8.3.2-For Professional Clients:
The risks and perils of the transport (including loss, deterioration, spoliation, ...) are the responsibility of the Customer. In the event of damage or missing, it is the Customer's responsibility to make any necessary findings and to confirm its reservations. It is up to the Customer to provide all the justifications as to the reality of the defects or deficiencies found. Any product which has not been the subject of reservations by registered letter with AR within 3 days of its receipt from the carrier in accordance with Article L 133-3 of the Commercial Code and of which a copy will be sent simultaneously to IAUDIO STORE, shall be deemed to be compliant and shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Client, who shall there- fore be deprived of any recourse against iAUDIO STORE, in particular. IAUDIO STORE can not be held liable for any acts during transport, destruction, damage, loss or theft, even if it has chosen the carrier. In all cases, it will be the Customer's responsibility to provide any justification as to the actual defects or anomalies invoked. The Customer shall refrain from intervening on his own or from having a third party intervene to remedy these defects or anomalies; IAUDIO STORE is the only one authorized to carry out any useful findings and to remedy them if necessary. Any claims made by the Customer do not in any way authorize him to suspend, limit or refuse the payment. Any return of the Product must be the subject of a formal agreement between iAUDIO STORE and the Customer. Any Product returned without this agreement would be held at the disposal of the Client and would not give rise to the establishment of a credit. The costs and risks of the return are always at the Customer's expense. No returns will be accepted after 15 days from the date of delivery. No actual return will be accepted after 15 days from the date of acceptance of the return by the Seller. No actual return will be accepted if the following conditions are not met: - the reason for refusal must be indicated for each defective material; The Product must be returned in its original packaging, complete and in good condition; The Product shall not have suffered any degradation for any reason whatsoever, in particular during the course of the inspection, assembly or storage operations; The Customer must have made no changes to the hardware. Returned Products are accompanied by the return number to mention on the address of the package or on the accompanying delivery note. In the event of apparent defect or non-conformity of the delivered products, duly noted by iAUDIO STORE under the conditions provided above, the Customer may obtain the free replacement, or the refund of the products at the option of iAUDIO STORE, excluding Compensation or damages. The return of the Product does not dispense by the Client to pay the amount of the invoices at due date.
Retention of title
The right of withdrawal - Methods of return in case of retraction
10.2- Restriction on right of withdrawal: In accordance with the article. L.221-18-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal can not be exercised for contracts:
- Supply of goods made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized (in particular the cables assembled according to the Customer's needs and the iAUDIO LABS KITS)
- The supply of goods liable to deteriorate or to perish rapidly;
- Supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection (this information is provided on the product sheets concerned).
- Providing audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- The supply of digital content not provided on a physical medium whose execution has begun after express prior agreement of the consumer and expressly renounces his right of withdrawal.
iAUDIO STORE EURL – Service Après-Vente
2 ALLEE FRANCISCO DE GOYA N23
33270 FLOIRAC - FRANCE
Legal Warranty and Contractual Warranty
- Article L217-4 of the Consumer Code: "The seller is obliged to deliver a product in conformity with the contract and is liable for defects of conformity existing at the time of issue. It also answers to the defects of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when this was charged to it by the contract or was carried out under its responsibility. "
- Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code: "To be in conformity with the contract, the property must:
- Be suitable for the customary use of a similar good and, if applicable: to correspond to the description given by the seller and to possess the qualities which he has presented to the purchaser in the form of a sample or a model; Present the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect in view of public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling.
- Or present the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be specific to any special purpose sought by the buyer, brought to the knowledge of the seller and which the latter has accepted ".
- Article L217-12 of the Consumer Code: "Action resulting from lack of conformity shall be prescribed by two years from the date of issue of the goods".
- Article L217-9 of the Consumer Code: "In the event of non-conformity, the buyer chooses between repair and replacement of the property. However, the seller may not proceed according to the choice of the buyer if this choice entails a cost manifestly disproportionate with regard to the other modality, taking into account the value of the property or the importance of the defect. It is then obliged to proceed, except in impossibility, according to the modality not chosen by the buyer. "
- Article L217-7: "Defects in conformity appearing within twenty-four months from the date of issue of the goods are presumed to exist at the time of issue, unless proven otherwise. For goods sold second-hand, this period is fixed at six months. "
- Article 1641 of the Civil Code: "The seller shall be liable for the hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended or which so diminish such use that the buyer does not, Would not have acquired, or would have given a lesser price if he had known them. "
- Article 1648 of the Civil Code "The action resulting from the defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect. "
- Article 1644 of the Civil Code: "In the case of articles 1641 and 1643, the buyer has the choice to return the item and to have the price refunded, or to keep the item and to obtain part of the price, as That it will be arbitrated by experts."
- Contact iAUDIO STORE via the Site (Client account) or by E-mail. IAUDIO STORE will then decide whether or not to take charge of the warranty and will inform the Customer of the processing of the warranty.
- Return, after written agreement of iAUDIO STORE and obtaining a return number, the product in its original packaging and in an overpack allowing maximum protection of the item. (Carton, pallet ...) The Customer shall be free from the recovery or even the purchase of a compliant container. The return number provided by iAUDIO STORE must be written legibly on the package. IAUDIO STORE shall not be obliged to provide this package to the Customer or to pay for the purchase.
- By e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In a letter sent to: iAUDIO STORE – 2 Allée Francisco de Goya N.23 – 33270 FLOIRAC – France
- By Chat
Responsibility - Force Majeure
- IAUDIO STORE has only an obligation of means to its Customer vis-à-vis its Client, in particular as regards access to the various pages of the Site, the order process, the delivery or any services subsequent to the delivery.
- The liability of iAUDIO STORE is limited to direct and foreseeable damages;
- The liability of iAUDIO STORE can not be incurred for any intangible or tangible damage which could result from a misuse of the products marketed on its Site;
- IAUDIO STORE shall not be liable for any inconvenience or direct or indirect damage suffered by the Customer's hardware, software or data, whatever the medium or for the consequences of direct or indirect damage to equipment , Software and computer data.
- Manage, monitor and deliver the order in optimal conditions;
- Strengthen and personalize commercial communication, in particular by sending "newsletters";
- Offer to the Customer customized offers of products analogous and / or related to those already ordered by him; Upon entering the order, the Customer may choose to receive the Newsletters and the customized offers offered by iAUDIO STORE.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction